A message from our Friends (of the Library, that is)!
Put on your holiday sweater and bring your gift list to December's Friends of the Pima County Public Library book sale.
With special displays of holiday items, including beautiful children's books, CDs, DVDs, and puzzles, this month's sale celebrates the season and Christmas around the world The Friends' Book Sale is your best bet for finding a great gift for everyone on your holiday list!
- Browse out walls and walls of fiction and nonfiction books.
- Don't forget our extensive selection of creativity-sparking items for children and young adults.
- Grab some unique records and audio recordings that will delight the music lover in your life.
Need help finding that special something? Our wonderful volunteers are happy to help you!
Check out our daily deals to get the most out of the sale:
- Friday, December 7:Shop our first day, find the best selection!
- Saturday, December 8:Are you an experienced reader (55 and older)? Receive 25% off!
- Sunday, December 9:Take advantage of 1/2 price day!
- Monday, December 10:Fill a Friends' bag for only $10!
Our holiday blog post wouldn't be complete without a shout out to the people we're most grateful for (this month and all year long!):
- The librarians and staff of the Pima County Public Library. Because they care, our Library is one of the best in the country!
- Our members and supporters. 1500 library lovers are Friends of the Pima County Public Library because they support a strong and vibrant Library system. It's easy to join!
- Every Library program presenter who shares their passion with us. Because of their engagement, children and adults are enjoying a rich and wide variety of free programming, from family-friendly STEM activities to classes for aspiring entrepreneurs.
Do You Love Your Library? Consider becoming a Friend!
We are a group of avid library advocates dedicated to supporting the Pima County Public Library. Since 2007, we have donated $2.6 million to help enhance Library services and programs, promote literacy and a love of learning, and encourage community involvement. This year marks our 50th anniversary!
Would you like to know more about giving back to the Library? Call 795-3763 or visit our website to learn about your tax-deductible membership today!