What is it about the Sonoran desert that makes us crave Scandinavian thrillers? We've noticed these authors checking out like Popsicles in July. For more in-depth info about the genre and authors, including super helpful pronunciation tips, read this New York Public Library blog postopens a new window.
- Jussi Adler-Olsenopens a new window
- Kjell Eriksson
- Karin Fossumopens a new window
- Peter Høegopens a new window
- Arnaldur Indriðasonopens a new window
- Lene Kaaberbøl
- Camilla Läckbergopens a new window
- Åsa Larsson
- Stieg Larrsonopens a new window
- Henning Mankellopens a new window
- Jo Nesbø opens a new window
- Hêakan Nesseropens a new window
- Yrsa Sigurðardóttir opens a new window
- Maj Sjöwallopens a new window
Note: these authors can be a little tough to search for in library catalogs, due to the special characters in their names. Different services, like our OverDrive eBooks, catalog them differently. We tried to link to the broadest possible searches, but do try searching by book titles, character names, and alternate spellings if you're not finding everything you're looking for!