How to Find Items in the Catalog
Finding Downloadable eBooks, Audiobooks, and Movies
We provide access to these items through a service called OverDrive. While these items are listed in our Catalog, the best way to search for items if this is the format you want is to use OverDrive.
You can browse the OverDrive catalog from their site, or you can search using the search box at the top of their page.
If you want to see only the titles in a particular format click on the appropriate link at the top of OverDrive's main screen. You can choose to browse just the eBooks, Audiobooks, or Video collections.
Click on a book cover or title to see more about the item, such as:
- Format - ebook, MP3 audio, WMA audio, or video
- Availability - if the item is available, you'll see a link that says "Add to ebag." if it's already checked out, the link will say "Place a reserve."
- File size - helps you estimate how long it will take to download
- Number of parts and Duration - for audio downloads only
- Digital Rights Information - whether the file can be burned to CD, transfered to portable devices or shown in a public performance