On this page:
Quality resources you can't find anywhere else on the web, free with your library card.
Don't have a card? Search using your zip code.
Law & Legal
- Tucson City Court order of protection and harassment related forms
- Pima County Small Claims Online Filing
- Arizona State Supreme Court Self Service Center for divorce, landlord/tenant, name change, etc.
- AZ Attorney General Life Care Planning Packet: Includes the following forms with instructions: Durable Health Care Power of Attorney, Living Will (End of Life Care), Durable Mental Health Care Power of Attorney, Letter to My Agent (Representative), and Pre-Hospital Medical Directive (Do Not Resuscitate).
Where to Purchase Forms in Person
- Pima County Law Library
- Located on the second floor of the Pima County Superior Court Building at the SW corner of Church and Pennington. Has a self-service legal form section where you can buy pre-printed packets of the more commonly used legal forms. Most of these have to do with family law.
- The prices are in some cases less than the $0.10 cents a page. Tthe Superior Courts have created several "Screening Lists" which are a sort of self-diagnosis tool that you can use to decide what forms apply to your situation.
- PLEASE NOTE: There will NOT be a pre-printed packet available for every legal situation, and we are still able to assist the public at times when the County Law Library is not open.
- Pima County Bar Association
- 177 N. Church Ave., Suite 101, 623-8258
- A Guide to Getting Legal Help in Pima County, AZ (PDF) This list of legal providers and sources for legal forms and information is compiled and printed as a courtesy of the Pima County Bar Association.
- Alpha Publications
- 4500 E. Speedway, Suite 31, 800-528-3494
- Gibson's Office Supply
- 16 West Grant Road, 622-6738
- Self Service Law Forms from Arizona Superior Court
- Offers forms for civil litigation, probate, appeals, and more.
- Findlaw Court Forms
- Offers court forms for federal appellate, district and bankruptcy courts, as well as state court forms. PDF format.
The information provided by the Pima County Public Library is not intended to substitute for legal or professional advice. Please consult with a lawyer for clarification about how this information may or may not apply to your unique situation.