Find A Lawyer
- Contains information to help people with low and moderate incomes find legal resources.
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid
- Offers a variety of free, civil legal services to to qualified low-income persons.
- Pima County Law Library
- Provides contact information for various organizations offering specialized and other legal aid within Pima County.
- State Bar of Arizona: Find a Lawyer
- Locate Arizona lawyers and law firms.
- A Guide to Getting Legal Help in Pima County, AZ (PDF)
- This list of legal providers and sources for legal forms and information is compiled and printed as a courtesy of the Pima County Bar Association.
- Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest - Multicultural Services
- Offers low-cost legal services for those seeking political asylum in the United States.
- FindLaw West Legal Directory
- Search for lawyers or law firms by name, or browse a list of lawyers by state or practice area. Also provides information about hiring a lawyer.
- Hieros Gamos: Worldwide Legal Directory
- Law firms and lawyers all over the world can add their contact information to this online directory.
- Martindale Lawyer Locator
- Locate a lawyer by name, location, area of practice, firm, corporation, or United States government agency.
Quality resources you can't find anywhere else on the web, free with your library card.
Don't have a card? Arizona residents may access information here.
Law & Legal
The information provided by the Pima County Public Library is not intended to substitute for legal or professional advice.