Tucson & Pima County
- Tucson City Court
- Provides access to the court calendar and case information, as well as information on Civil Traffic Court, bond schedules, parking citations, civil infractions, traffic school, and jury duty.
- Pima County Justice Court
- Online services include the ability to pay certain traffic and criminal tickets, search for cases, and file small claims. Information and downloadable forms are available for Orders of Protection and Injunctions Against Harassment.
- Arizona Superior Court in Pima County
- Find information about pretrial services, the progress of civil and criminal cases, bench assignments, probation as well as descriptions of Drug Court, Conciliation, and Juvenile Court. The Family Law section includes the Family Law Forms Project, "useful for frequent, basic, and necessary tasks of Family Law cases." This website also links to the United States District Court, District of Arizona.
- Arizona Supreme Court
- Includes court opinions, Arizona Rules of Court, oral argument schedules and summaries, and information about the justices.
- Arizona Court of Appeals, Division Two
- Provides access to recent opinions, case information, the court calendar, information about justices and court personnel, the Settlement Program, and electronic filing.
- This site will allow you to find information related to Electronic Case Filing (ECF), check Local Rules and General Orders, download general forms and instructions, browse Frequently Asked Questions, and find out where to file pleadings in the State of Arizona.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Includes docket, opinions, court rules, and informaton about the court and justices.
- Federal Judiciary
- Includes information on and links to the United States Supreme Court, Courts of Appeals, District Courts, and Bankruptcy Courts.
- FLITE (Federal Legal Information Through Electronics)
- Contains the full text of 7,407 U.S. Supreme Court Decisions from 1937 to 1975.
- International Court of Justice
- Includes docket, decisions, and general information.
The information provided by the Pima County Public Library is not intended to substitute for legal or professional advice.