Find Human Service and Community Referral Agencies - Resources for homelessness, food, domestic violence, seniors/elderly, etc.
Don't know where to go for help? Start here.
- 2-1-1 Arizona for Help in Tucson, Pima County, and Arizona
- 2-1-1 connects people with agencies and services that can help with homelessness, food, domestic violence, family services, health, senior services, substance abuse, etc.
- Child & Family Resources
- The mission of the agency is to improve the well being of Arizona's children and families through programs that strengthen child care, youth and families.
- Crisis Response Network
- Telephone and other crisis services for any individual or family experiencing a behavioral health emergency. Available 24 hours a day. In Pima County, call (520) 622-6000.
- Housing and Community Development
- The City of Tucson Housing and Community Development Department accepts applications for public housing. Find more about public housing lists and how to apply (in English and Spanish) here.
- Literacy Connects
- Learn how to read; learn English, citizenship, GED and other literacy related programs.
- Pima Council on Aging
- The designated area agency on aging serving older adults and their families living in Pima County, Arizona.
- Our Family Services
- Assistance with affordable housing, family shelter, transitional housing, counseling services and other crisis aid programs for individuals and families.
- Pima County Community and Economic Development Programs and Services
- Administers Federal, State and local funds, and oversees departments and programs to improve the standard of living for people with lower incomes and people in rural, unincorporated communities.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
Call the Library's Infoline at (520) 791-4010 or Ask us via email.