Oro Valley Branch Library Wireless Printing
Downloading and installing the wireless printing program
1. Open a web browser. Navigate to http://192.168.101.20:30044/clientlauncher/index.html
2. Click the "To run the Print Client, please click the link here" installer link.
3. When prompted, click Run to install our temporary printer on your computer. When done at the Library, you may restart your computer to delete the printer and associated processes.
4. Click Run on next pop up window.
5. When the installer is finished, you'll notice a grey icon in the system tray. When the icon turns red, you're ready to print!
6. When printing, select the Laptops and Study Carrel and follow the prompts.
Where do I retrieve my print job?
Pick up your print job at the new Laptops and Study Carrel Print Station, which is located to the left of the existing Public Computer Print Station. Type in your library card number to retrieve your individual print jobs.
How much does it cost to print black & white copies?
The cost to print is .10 per page.