Librarian Files

Streets--Locations and Naming

How do I get an address assigned to my property?
This is done by Pima County Development Services.  The section is called "Addressing" The Addressing section assigns addresses in the entire area of Pima County, except in South Tucson and on Indian reservation land.

201 N. Stone Ave
1st Floor
Telephone: (520) 740-6480
Pima County Development Services 

Article tagged with: Addressing

Last Update: 7-26-2014 3:25pm

<< Back
Pima County Website