Librarian Files

School Records from Closed Postsecondary Schools in Arizona
If you need school record from a closed school in Arizona.  The Arizona State Board for PrivatePostsecondary Education is responsible for the preservation, storage, and management of student records from all State Board licensed Arizona postsecondary educational institutions that have ceased operation Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education: The Arizona Board for Private Postsecondary Education - Student Record Request :
PCPL staff research


Article tagged with: Postsecondary, Closed Schools

Last Update: 9-10-2013 1:19pm

<< Back
Pima County Website