Librarian Files

Rental Property and Housing Complaints

Tenant and Landlord Information and Referral Hotline at 1-602-263-8856 or 1-800-352-3792

To file a complaint fill out this online form, Planning and Development Services, Code Enforcement Violation Report:

If you would like to contact Code Enforcement directly, please call (520) 791-5843 or stop by their office located at 320 N. Commerce Park Loop, Sentinel Building.

For more information about code enforcement, including the types of issues that can be addressed, visit 

Department of Neighborhood Resources  
Contact: Ceci Cruz   
Telephone:   (520) 791-5843   
Fax:  (520) 791-2566   
P.O. Box 27210
Tucson AZ 85726
Street Address and Location:
320 North Commerce Park Loop Sentinel Building, 2nd Floor.
(These may help customers not in Tucson):
Legal Aid - Telephone: (520) 623-9461 (income restrictions may apply)
Southwest Fair Housing Council -Telephone:  (520) 798-1568
Pima Council on Aging - Telephone: (520) 790-7262 (assists seniors)
Elder Law Hotline - Telephone: (520) 623-5137 (assists seniors)

"Help with housing complaints."  Arizona Daily Star. July 6, 2002 Page B3.


Article tagged with: Rental, Housing, Complaints

Last Update: 7-29-2014 11:21am

<< Back
Pima County Website