Olympic Torch in Tucson
1. Amtrak train station to 400 E Toole Avenue.
2. Along North Church Avenue between Alameda and Broadway.
3. South Stone Avenue to 16th Street.
4. South Sixth Avenue from 16th Street to Broadway.
5. Miles Exploratory Learning Center to 1400 E. Broadway.
6. Along Broadway to South Country Club to Reid Park.
7. Along Speedway to Main Avenue.
8. West of I-10 at the Arizona School for the Deaf and the Blind.
9. Then the torch is picked up at Trini Alvarez-El Rio golf course and carried on a bicycle.
10. Bicycled along Gates Pass Road to Old Tucson Studios.
11. At Old Tucson Studios transfer of the flame into a lantern for a vehicle caravan to Phoenix.
"Olympic Torch Route Through Tucson Area." Arizona Daily Star. Jan. 12, 2002. Page A13.
"Running for Those Who Can't." Tucson Citizen. Jan. 12, 2002. Page 2