Librarian Files

Marriage Licenses in Pima County

You can locate recent Marriage Licenses in Pima County by looking in the Pima County Clerk of the Superior Court Records Search.
 Unfortunately there is no indication of exactly how far these records go back.
 Enter the name of the bride or groom.  On the next page look for a case number that starts with the letter “L”.  Case numbers that begin with “L” are marriage licenses.
To Apply for a Marriage License.  Go to the Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, on the 1st floor of the Pima County Superior Court Building at 110 W. Congress Street, which is downtown on the corner of Church and Congress. The fee for a Marriage License is $50.00 cash, money order or credit card. Open from 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. (After 5:00 p.m., you must enter through the east doors of the Superior Court Building, which faces onto Church Street.)  

To find a Justice of the Peace and get married
Call the Justice Court Wedding Information Line: 740-3390.

Research by PCPL staff.

Article tagged with: Marriage, License

Last Update: 8-4-2013 4:05pm

<< Back
Pima County Website