Librarian Files

La Reforma

La Reforma was Tucson’s first public housing. It was completed in 1943. The 162 unit complex was on South 10th Avenue north of West 22nd Street. The complex featured red brick houses. It was torn down in 1984.
 
Source:
“Heat of the moment.” Arizona Daily Star. June 21, 2009. Page E6.
 

Article tagged with: La Reforna, Tucson, Public Housing

Last Update: 6-30-2014 11:32am

<< Back
Pima County Website