Job and Career Help
Resumes and Cover Letters
- Help at the Library
- Improve your computer literacy skills, create a resume, search online job listings, and more. Check out our schedule of classes. Search for books on resumes and cover letters.
- Learning Express Resume Assistance
- Get your future employer’s attention with a great resume and cover letter.
- Phoenix Works
- Phoenix Public Library’s comprehensive guide to resume writing.
- Pima County One Stop Centers
- Find free resources for job hunters including public access computers with Internet access to write resumes and apply online for jobs, career counseling and workshops, and more.
- Purdue OWL online Resume Workshop
- Purdue’s Online Writing Workshop is a free, expert guide to making your resume “user-centered and persuasive.”
- WinWay Resume - Available on Library Computers
- WinWay Resume software makes it easy to create a well-organized resume and cover letter in a format ready to print or to email to employers. It also offers interviewing tips, an easy way to search for jobs, and even salary information. View instructions for using WinWay.