Job and Career Help
Résumés and Cover Letters
- Help at the Library
- Improve your computer literacy skills, create a résumé, search online job listings, and more. Check out our schedule of classes.
Search for books on résumés and cover letters.
- Learning Express Résumé Assistance
- Get your future employer’s attention with a great résumé and cover letter.
- Pima County One Stop Centers
- Find free resources for job hunters including public access computers with Internet access to write résumés and apply online for jobs, career counseling and workshops, and more.
- Purdue OWL Online Résumé Workshop
- Purdue’s Online Writing Workshop is a free, expert guide to making your résumé “user-centered and persuasive.”
- WinWay Résumé - Available on Library Computers
- WinWay Résumé software makes it easy to create a well-organized résumé and cover letter in a format ready to print or to email to employers. It also offers interviewing tips, an easy way to search for jobs, and even salary information. View instructions for using WinWay.