Job and Career Help
Local Centers and Services for Job Seekers in Tucson and Pima County
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Find answers to frequently asked questions about unemployment benefits.
- Apply online for unemployment benefits or file your weekly claim.
- Locate unemployment offices in states other than Arizona.
- Employment Resource Handout
- An overview of local and regional resources for job placement, training, educational opportunities and other assistance.
- Goodwill Job Connection Centers of Tucson
- Four Tucson locations offer free job assistance. No appointment necessary.
- Job Help at the Library
- The Library offers free computer classes which can help you land a job or enhance your computer skills.
- Pima County Community Services
- Coordinates various employment programs and training for adults, homeless persons, and youths.
- Pima County One Stop Centers
- Find free resources for job hunters including public access computers with Internet access to write resumes and apply online for jobs, career counseling and workshops, and more.
- YWCA's YWorks program
- The YWCA's YWorks program is designed to address the employment needs of women who are unemployed, underemployed or transitioning in the workforce.