Job and Career Help
Free Resources at Your Library
- Arizona Job Assistance Centers – Explore jobs and careers, search for job openings, create a résumé, create a business, learn computer skills online.
- Brainfuse – Need help writing a resume? Do you need someone to give you input on your current resume? Brainfuse Resume Lab gives you all the tips and resources you need to write an effective resume. Check out example resumes, use tried-and-tested templates, upload a resume for review by a writing expert, or chat with a live instructor online.
- Career Transitions – Searching for jobs or internships in a competitive market? Start here. With Career Transitions, you can search and track jobs, create a resume and cover letter, and prepare for an interview. You can even search schools and explore career interests. This is a one-stop center for the career-minded.
- ReferenceUSA – Business and consumer research tool. Create marketing plans, conduct competitive analysis, and locate people. Directory of U.S. businesses and residences that can be used to create lists and research companies.
- Testing & Education Reference Center – Taking the GED, ASVAB, or a college entrance exam? Prepping for graduate school or a professional licensing test? Need help finding scholarships? Here you'll find practice tests and courses, scholarship information, and study tools to get you ready for your next big adventure.
- Digital Learn.org – If you're new to computers, haven't used them for a while, are a little unsure and uncomfortable, or just need a bit of a refresher, DigitalLearn has the tools to help you tackle technology at your own pace and gain the confidence you need to succeed.
- WinWay Resume (Available on Library Computers) – This software makes it easy to create a well-organized résumé and cover letter in a format ready to print or to email to employers. It also offers interviewing tips, an easy way to search for jobs, and even salary information. View instructions for using WinWay.
Computer Classes and Job Help Labs
|Eckstrom-Columbus||Drop-in Job Help|
|El Rio||Drop-In Computer Help|
|El Rio||One-on-One Job Counseling|
|Himmel Park||One-on-One Resume Help|
|Joel D Valdez Main||Business Feasibility: Ready to go from Idea to Reality?|
|Joel D Valdez Main||Drop-in Job Help|
|Joel D Valdez Main||Individual Job Counseling|
|Joel D Valdez Main||Pima County One Stop Career Center|
|Joel D Valdez Main||Want to Start Your Own Business?|
|Martha Cooper||Individual Job Counseling|
|Martha Cooper||Pima County One Stop Job Leads|
|Murphy-Wilmot||Individual Job Counseling|
|Nanini||Drop-in Job Help|
|Oro Valley||Drop-in Computer & Job/Resume Help|
|Oro Valley||Facilitated Gathering for Job Seekers|
|Sahuarita||One-on-One Computer/Resume Help|
|Salazar-Ajo||Drop in Learning Lab|
|Valencia||Drop-In Computer Help|
|Valencia||Personalized Computer and Job Help / Ayuda personalizada de computación y búsqueda de empleo|
|Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr||Drop-in Computer Help (and Downloads)|
|Woods Memorial||Pima County One Stop Job Leads|