Starting a Foundation
- Arizona Grantmakers Forum
- A regional association that provides educational resources, research, and networking opportunities for grantmakers in Arizona.
- Council on Foundations
- A nonprofit membership association of grantmaking foundations and corporations. A resource for foundations to become better grantmakers. Full text of monthly magazine "Foundation News and Commentary." Useful information for donors. Does not assist grantseekers.
- Foundation Center's FAQ on Starting a Foundation
- Sources of information on starting a foundation.
- National Center for Family Philanthropy
- Through research, educational materials and programs, the Center helps families and individuals create foundations.
- Starting a Private Foundation
- The Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers is a national network of local leaders and organizations across the United States that support effective charitable giving.
Return to top