Nonprofit Professional Associations
- Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits
A unifying association formed in 2004 to advance the common interests of more than 20,000 nonprofits in the Grand Canyon State. The Alliance is an action-oriented group of partners across the state-both nonprofits and those in the community who support them-dedicated to furthering the common interests of Arizona's nonprofits. The Alliance does this by serving, supporting, protecting, and promoting the nonprofit sector.
- Arizona Grantmakers Forum
Regional association that provides educational resources, research and networking opportunities for grantmakers in Arizona.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Southern Arizona Chapter
An individual member association that advances philanthropy through education, training and advocacy. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about fundraising and development for nonprofit organizations and to network with development professionals.
Monthly meetings are usually held the second Friday of the month and are open to non-members, include an educational topic, and facilitate networking.
- Center for Planned Giving
Impartial philanthropic resource for not-for-profit organizations, professional advisors and donors. The Center is dedicated to increasing the planned and major gifts made to charitable organizations in the community.
- Non-Profit Organizations-Financial Administrators Network (NPO-FAN)
Created in 1995 to unite the leaders and accounting personnel of nonprofit groups in Tucson. This group, which meets quarterly, provides a forum where various speakers, media and topics are used to educate and inform nonprofit groups about ways to improve their organizations, to meet the changing demands of the community and to address new rules and regulations.
- Southern Arizona Volunteer Management Association
- Professional association promoting excellence in volunteer program management, providing education, leadership, resources, networking and support to the volunteer community.
- American Association of Grant Professionals (AAGP)
A nonprofit membership association that builds and supports an international community of grant professionals committed to serving the greater public good by practicing the highest ethical and professional standards. AAGP serves as a leading authority and resource for the practice of grantsmanship in all sectors of the field.
- Society for Nonprofit Organizations
One of the oldest and largest nonprofit management support organizations in the country.