Finding a Nonprofit Organization
This page contains links to online directories which list nonprofit organizations. There are also links to IRS forms 990.
- Guidestar: The Donor's Guide to the Nonprofit Universe
- Registration required but it is free. Searchable database of 2,000,000 nonprofits and charities including information on programs and finances of some, based on the organization's IRS Form 990. Includes scanned images of IRS Form 990's and 990-PF's for many nonprofits.
- Foundation Directory Online Free
- The Foundation Center offers Foundation Directory Online Free, a free tool that users can search for the basic profiles and IRS Forms 990-PF of nearly 90,000 grantmakers, less than 7 percent of which have web sites of their own.
- Economic Research Institute (ERI)
- ERI makes its library of 2,000,000 tax-exempt organizations' IRS Form 990s financial reports available to the public.
- Internal Revenue Service: Search for Charities
- Search the online version of Publication 78, the Cumulative List of Organizations.
- 2-1-1 Arizona for Help in Tucson, Pima County, and Arizona
- 2-1-1 connects people with agencies and services that can help with homelessness, food, domestic violence, family services, health, senior services, substance abuse, etc.
- Arizona Secretary of State Charity Search
- Information regarding specific charities.
- State of Arizona Public Access System (STARPAS)
- Search nonprofits by name.
- Directory of charitable organizations. Also, volunteer and networking opportunities. Includes international organizations.