Finding a Nonprofit Organization
This page contains links to online directories which list nonprofit organizations. There are also links to IRS forms 990.
- Guidestar: The Donor's Guide to the Nonprofit Universe
- Registration required but it is free. Searchable database of 2,000,000 nonprofits and charities including information on programs and finances of some, based on the organization's IRS Form 990. Includes scanned images of IRS Form 990's and 990-PF's for many nonprofits.
- 990 Finder
- The Foundation Center offers990 Finder, a free look-up tool that allows you to search for the IRS information returns of private foundations, public charities, and other nonprofit organizations.
- Foundation Center's Foundation Finder
- Quick access to core information on more than 73,000 private and community foundations in the U.S.
- Economic Research Institute (ERI)
- ERI makes its library of 2,000,000 tax-exempt organizations' IRS Form 990s financial reports available to the public.
- Internal Revenue Service: Search for Charities
- Search the online version of Publication 78, the Cumulative List of Organizations.
- Community Information & Referral
- Collects and continually updates information on community services in the five Southern Arizona counties of Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, Pima and Santa Cruz. Potential source of collaboration and networking for grantseekers.
- Arizona Secretary of State Charity Search
- Information regarding specific charities.
- State of Arizona Public Access System (STARPAS)
- Search nonprofits by name.
- Directory of charitable organizations. Also, volunteer and networking opportunities. Includes international organizations.