Nonprofit Boards & Management
Determine the purpose of the organization, form a board of directors, and elect officers. The purpose should include a short mission statement that stresses the need that will be met and the audience to be served by your organization.
- Alliance for Nonprofit Management
- Complete Toolkit for Boards
- Charity Channel Forums
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) The designated organization, in the private sector, for establishing standards of financial accounting and reporting.
- Google for Nonprofits Learn how non-profits can use Google tools to promote a cause, raise money, and operate more efficiently.
- Independent Sector
- Society for Nonprofit Organizations
- Ventureneer Education and peer support for nonprofits and small businesses.
Browse the following subject headings for books on nonprofit boards and management.
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Nonprofit Organizations - United States
- Nonprofit Organizations - Finance
- Nonprofit Organizations - Management
The information provided by the Pima County Public Library is not intended to substitute for legal or professional advice.