Financial Aid & Scholarships
Learn How to Find Funding
- Free Online Training
- Learn how to approach foundations for educational support.
- Arizona State University
- Web site includes a cost calculator, scholarship search feature, and an overview of financial aid resources for Arizona State University students.
- Community Foundation for Southern Arizona
- Provides financial assistance to support academic endeavors. Southern Arizona students graduating from public high schools are eligible to apply.
- Metropolitan Education Commission (MEC)
- The MEC has a Regional College Access Center that provides local and national information for Tucson and Pima County students, parents, educators and lifelong learners. It includes a database for Scholarship Searches.
- Northern Arizona University
- Web site contains scholarship information and financial aid resources for Northern Arizona University students.
- Pima Community College
- Web site contains information that will answer many questions concerning the financial aid process at Pima Community College.
- University of Arizona Office of Student Financial Aid
- Scholarships, grants, waivers, loans and employment for students. Includes a financial aid estimator.
- University of Arizona Graduate Financial Assistance
- Information for graduate students at the U of A.
Return to top
- Benefits.gov list for Education and Training:
- Benefits.gov is a partnership of Federal agencies with a shared vision - to provide improved, personalized access to government assistance programs.
- Free, comprehensive, independent, and objective guide to student financial aid.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- FAFSA application, information and instructions.
- Federal Student Aid
- From the U.S. Department of Education. Includes information on federal student aid and repaying student loans.
- Foundation Center's FAQ's for students seeking funding
- Frequently asked questions about funding your education.
- Fundsnet Online Services Scholarships and Financial Aid Resources
- Resources to find the financial assistance, including scholarships, grants, fellowships or other kinds of financial aid.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- HSF provides the Latino community more college scholarships and educational outreach support than any other organization in the country.
- Sallie Mae Loan Link
- Student loan programs and online applications.
- Funding Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid
- Student financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education. Grants, loans, and work-study are the three major forms of aid available.
- Western Undergraduate Exchange
- Long list of western public universities and colleges that offer significantly reduced tuition rates for Arizona residents going to school out of state. The amount of reduction varies by institution and state.
Return to top