Want Help with These Resources?
- Library Workshops
- Information about Foundation Directory Online Professional and Arizona Guide to Grants two databases is provided during the library's free workshop Grantseeking Basics.
- Foundation Directory Online Professional
- Learn How: Free online tour or Free online training webinar
- In Print: Foundation Directory
- Arizona Guide to Grants
- Learn How: Free online demo
- In Print: Guide to Arizona Grantmakers
- Foundation Grants to Individuals Online
- Learn How: Free online tour
- In Print: Foundation Grants to Individuals
The Pima County Public Library offers in-house library customers free access to grants databases from all of our 27 branches. These subscription databases are accessible on our public computers and via our wireless connections. These databases are available inside the library only.
Find grants for nonprofit organizations
- Arizona Guide to Grants — Profiles agencies with a history of making grants in Arizona
- Foundation Directory Online — Comprehensive database of grantmakers, companies, grants, and 990s
Problems accessing Foundation Directory Online? Please ask at the desk.
Find grants for individuals
- Foundation Grants To Individuals Online — Find foundation programs that fund students, artists, researchers, and other individual grantseekers
Research Past Grant Funding
- Philanthropy In/Sight — An interactive mapping tool designed for grantmakers, advisors, policymakers, researchers, academics to create maps that reveal patterns of giving and funding relationships. (This database is only accessible by asking at the Joel D. Valdez Main Library's third floor reference desk.)