Get More Information About...
- This Calendar of Events includes library-sponsored events and public meetings that are held in library meeting rooms. For information about reserving a library meeting room, please see our Meeting Rooms page.
- Community meetings are subject to change without notice.
- Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), The Pima County Public Library endeavors to ensure that all persons with special needs have access to Library facilities and resources. Persons with special needs may request reasonable accommodation by contacting the individual branch, or the Community Relations Manager at 594-5600.
Creative Bookbinding for Adults
Presented by Julia Miller.
Create books and journals through a variety of bookbinding techniques.
- Saturday, September 20, 2014
2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Caviglia-Arivaca Branch Library