Get Your GED - Free GED Classes, Preparation, and Tutoring
Find what you need to know about the GED test, get help with any GED subject, and take practice exams. Tutoring includes one-on-one help, group discussions, and lectures.
Free GED Classes at the Library
Get GED help from our tutors and prepare to take the GED by attending our GED preparation and tutoring sessions.
All classes are taught by Pima County Public Library tutors who have Adult Education Certifications, and will be taught in English. No registration is required, just drop in.
Please note that children cannot attend these classes. Parents must make their own child care arrangements for children under age 8.
GED students and recent GED graduates who are under the age of 22 should check out the Joint Technical Education District's website for eligibility for JTED programs.
|Martha Cooper||Mon, Wed, & Thu, 9am-noon|
|Miller-Golf Links||Sun & Mon, 2-5pm|
|Quincie Douglas||Tue & Thu, 4:30-7:30pm |
|Sam Lena-South Tucson||Tue, Wed, & Thu, 3-6pm|
|Valencia||Mon, 3-6pm |
Tue, & Wed, 5-8pm
|Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr||Mon & Tue, 4:30-7:30pm |
|Woods Memorial||Sun, 1:30-4:30pm |
GED Success Stories
Take practice GED tests and practice all academic skills online for free. All you need is your library card to use these free resources.
- Learning Express Library
- Take a practice test, and get immediate scoring, complete answer explanations, and an individualized analysis of your results to help you get ready. There are even practice courses to help you improve your mathematics, science, writing, and language arts scores.
- Skills Tutor
- Take content-area pre- and post-tests modeled on standardized tests. Test questions are in a multiple-choice format. You will have the opportunity to review missed questions after each test. Feedback is also provided.
- BrainFuse.com Online Tutoring
- Live tutors, plus tutorials, skills-building and test prep.
- Border Action Network
- Tutoría Acelerada de GED en Español/GED Preparation in Spanish