Go to the New Events Calendar!
We are migrating over to the new calendar on our new website. Please check both calendars for the most up-to-date listings.
Get More Information About...
- This Calendar of Events includes library-sponsored events and public meetings that are held in library meeting rooms. For information about reserving a library meeting room, please see our Meeting Rooms page.
- Community meetings are subject to change without notice.
- Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), The Pima County Public Library endeavors to ensure that all persons with special needs have access to Library facilities and resources. Persons with special needs may request reasonable accommodation by contacting the individual branch, or the Community Relations Manager at 594-5600.
Presented by Puppets Amongus.
Enjoy the finely crafted fun of a hand puppet show. With a wonderful cast of characters and live acoustic music, we bring old-world storytelling to audiences of all ages.
- Monday, December 22, 2014
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Salazar-Ajo Branch Library