Go to the New Events Calendar!
We are migrating over to the new calendar on our new website. Please check both calendars for the most up-to-date listings.
Get More Information About...
- This Calendar of Events includes library-sponsored events and public meetings that are held in library meeting rooms. For information about reserving a library meeting room, please see our Meeting Rooms page.
- Community meetings are subject to change without notice.
- Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), The Pima County Public Library endeavors to ensure that all persons with special needs have access to Library facilities and resources. Persons with special needs may request reasonable accommodation by contacting the individual branch, or the Community Relations Manager at 594-5600.
Designed for 3- to 5-year-olds and their parents or caregivers. Stories are longer than the Toddler Storytime and the activities are more complex. Children must be able to sit still for a longer period of time than during Toddler Storytime. Preschool Storytime is 30 to 45 minutes long.
Hora De Cuentos Preescolar. Esta hora de cuentos es para los niños de 3 a 5 años y sus padres y cuidadores, y corre por 30-45 minutos. Este programa es presentado en inglés.
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- Joyner-Green Valley Branch Library