Quality resources you can't find anywhere else on the web, free with your library card.
Don't have a card? Search using your zip code.
- ReferenceUSA — Business and consumer research tool. Create marketing plans, conduct competitive analysis, and locate people. Directory of U.S. businesses and residences that can be used to create lists and research companies.
- Business Insights: Essentials — Easy to find business information with detailed company and industry profiles, including SWOT, investment, and financial reports. Compare companies and industries and see company histories. Use the company finder tool to generate lists by industry or location, complete with industry rankings, profiles, and market share data.
- Business Source Complete — Comprehensive business coverage includes company profiles, financial data, investment research, industry reports, and more.
- Business Insights: Global — In-depth international business data. Compare global economics, countries, and industries. Examine real-life business scenarios and develop your problem-solving expertise with the global case studies. Analyze statistics and trends and apply your business research to practical, real-world problems.
- Business Plans Handbook (eBook) — Collection of business plans.
- Regional Business News — Full-text articles for more than 80 regional business publications.