Use business directories to locate information on a specific company or to develop a list of potential competitors or customers.
- Arizona Daily Star 200
- Annual listing of Southern Arizona's largest employers.
- Arizona Republic 100
- Arizona's largest public and privately held companies ranked by number of employees.
- Retail Industry Buying Guide
- Start here for locating the tools needed to run a successful retail business.
- Sweets Catalog
- Specializes in products related to building and construction. From the McGraw-Hill Construction Network.
- Thomas Register
- Search 155,000 U.S. & Canadian companies to find the industrial products or services you need.
- European Business Directory
- Covers over 500,000 businesses. Search by type of product or company name.
- Includes statistical resources and company directories.
- International directory covering over 1.7 million companies from over 60 countries. Registration required to search.
- Thomas Global Register
- Thomas Global Register is a directory of more than 500,000 manufacturers and distributors from 22 countries.
Quality resources you can't find anywhere else on the web, free with your library card.
Don't have a card? Search using your zip code.
- AtoZ Databases — Directory of 30 million businesses and 220 million residents. Use to create lists.
- Business Source Complete —Comprehensive business coverage includes company profiles, financial data, investment research, industry reports, and more.
- Business Plans Handbook (eBook) — Collection of business plans.
- Regional Business News — Full-text articles for more than 80 regional business publications.
- Small Business Reference Center — Information on relevant topics from starting a company to operations management and sales to growing or rescuing a business.